Legend Revived - The legend coffee return
When you give something away, you probably expect it to be appreciated. But when you give a giftbox of Chon coffee away, you can expect more. That’s neither just because it is the finest gift you can buy in Vietnam. Nor just because the shiny lacquered box would make a good impression. Nor just because the story of a great coffee legend that was lost and brought back to life again could be found interesting. Nor just because that legendary coffee could bring about the special enjoyment. Nor just because that kind of experience might be your gift-receiver’s first ever. Nor just because you could be seen as the one who cares to give that person a new experience in life. Nor just because you have all the right to expect a great appreciation in return. But it is because all the above-mentioned rationales will run into your mind. And they will bring along one special thing that only comes together with a very few unique gifts. That’s the shining joy of giving.
The foil pack has a one way valve on the back that allows the fragrance out without letting moisture in. The Robusta Chon is produced from cherries of Buon Me Thuot locality which is well-known for its heavy body and richness in flavors.
● The Robusta Chon retains these positive characteristics while develops a stronger sweetness plus a medium level of acidity not found in ordinary Robusta.
● The outer bag is woven with leaves of a local species of water fern which is both evironment-friendly and exotic looking
● Our Extra-Premium Golden Giftbox is also made from color durable lacquered wood and contains 2 foil packs of 125g coffee beans or ground inside.
● The coffee is a blend of 40% Robusta Chon and 60% Mocha Chon, with the Mocha Chon made from the cherries fetched from Cau Dat.
● Cau Dat is a district of Lam Dong Province which is on a plateau of the height over 1,200m with a perfect condition for Mocha growing. Its Mocha beans is the most sought after by world’s major coffee buyers.
● The Cau Dat Mocha is of Catimor type, which is best known for its rich aroma and clean acidity. The Mocha Chon retains these characteristics yet develops a winey mellow flavor not present in any ordinary Arabica beans.
● The blend between Mocha Chon and Robusta Chon yeilds a bold bodied, winey mellow flavor with a rich chocolaty aroma that will give your senses the pleasure they probably haven’t known.